Welcome to Digital Transformation
How can Healthcare, Manufacturing, Education and Tourism business embrace Artificial Intelligence, Virtual & Augmented Reality?
With small and medium-sized enterprises across sectors such as Healthcare, Manufacturing, Education, Property Services and Tourism competing to be more efficient or innovative to remain in the game, all eyes are on technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Virtual reality and Augmented Reality that will enable them to achieve this.
These technologies can be mind-boggling. Therefore Enterprise Europe Network would like to invite European SMEs to this unique event to:
- Learn more about how AI, VR and AR technologies can better support customer engagement, create an immersive environment, improve productivity, cut cost, tailor-make and visualize new solutions in seconds...
- Meet on a 1-2-1 basis with like-minded companies looking to develop or incorporate these technologies and develop new solutions
Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality
Despite 2 schools of thought arguing about the benefits and danger of Artificial Intelligence (AI) for the world, this new tech has already started to transform several industries (Wholesale & Retail, Manufacturing, Arts & Entertainment, professional services, information and communication, healthcare, Travel). It is expected that:
- The annual global revenue for AI products and services is forecast to grow from 643.7 million in 2016 to $36.8 billion by 2025*
- AI technologies have the potential to increase productivity 40% or more by 2035.**
- AI will increase economic growth an average of 1.7% across 16 industries by 2035** (Accenture Research and Frontier Economics)
Meanwhile, Virtual Reality (VR) & Augmented Reality (AR) is also changing the way we do or experience things. According to a report from Greenlight Insights, the global virtual reality revenues will reach $7.17 billion by the end of this year and is also predicting to total close to $75 billion by 2021. Industries expected to see the biggest use of VR / AR are: Retail, Information and communication, Advertising, Arts & Entertainment, Healthcare and Travel…
This event is aimed at developers of AI, VR and AR solutions and SMEs across a variety of sectors
- Arts, Entertainment & Games
- Information & communication
- Professional services
- Wholesale & Retail
With many multinationals leading the development of these technologies, SMEs will learn how to:
- Embrace and tap into these new opportunities
- Challenge the big boys with their own more innovative tech
- Thrive to succeed